Open topic with navigation
Insert the SIM and Memory Card
Read on to learn how to insert a SIM card into your phone.
Your device uses a micro-SIM card, also known as a mini-UICC SIM card. Use only original micro-SIM cards. Use of incompatible SIM cards, or use of SIM card adapters, may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Switch the device off and disconnect the charger and any other device before removing any covers. Avoid touching electronic components while changing any covers. Always store and use the device with any covers attached.
- Switch your phone off.
- On the corner of the phone, put the tip of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Press the middle of the back cover, bend the cover open, and remove it.
Do not use any sharp tools, as they may damage the screen.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- Push the SIM card into the SIM slot with the metal contact area down.
- If you have a memory card, push the card into the memory card slot.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
- Press the bottom edge of the back cover against the bottom edge of your phone, and snap the cover into place.
- Switch your phone on.