Open topic with navigation
Enable Global Roaming Mode
Your phone is designed to enter global roaming mode automatically when you activate your Sprint Worldwide service, meaning that it should automatically connect to an appropriate CDMA network or GSM/UMTS network when you travel. You may also set global roaming options through the settings menu.
To set your global roaming options manually:
- Touch Apps > Settings > More… > Mobile networks > Network Mode.
- To allow connections to the Nationwide Sprint Network only, touch Sprint Only.
- To allow connections to CDMA networks only, touch CDMA/4G or CDMA.
- To allow connections to GSM or UMTS networks only, touch GSM/UMTS.
- To allow connections to available CDMA or GSM/UMTS networks, touch Automatic.