Search for and pair nearby Bluetooth devices. Registered Bluetooth devices can be connected simply.
- Enable the Bluetooth function on the Bluetooth devices being paired beforehand.
To pair Bluetooth devices:
- Tap > Tools > Settings > Networks tab.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Nearby devices appear in the “AVAILABLE DEVICES” list.
- If a target device is not detected, tap SEARCH to search again.
- Tap a device from the “AVAILABLE DEVICES” list, and follow the onscreen instructions to pair with the device.
- Methods to accept a Bluetooth connection differ depending on the devices used.
Unpairing from a Paired Device
- From the Bluetooth settings menu, tap Settings next to the paired device you wish to unpair.
- Tap Unpair.
- The device is unpaired from your phone. To make another connection with the device, you will need to pair again.