Open topic with navigation
You can use the Alarm/Clock application to monitor several types of information at once, in addition to the current date and time.
Open the Alarm
The Alarm/Clock application also allows you to set alarms.
- Tap > > Alarm/Clock.
- Tap an existing alarm to change its time and other attributes or tap Add alarm to add a new one.
- Set the time of the alarm. You can change the time by scrolling up/down the hour and minute and AM/PM field or tap the hour and minutes fields to enter the time with the keyboard.
- Tap Repeat to set the days when you want the alarm to sound. (If you don't set a repeat, the alarm will only sound on the assigned day.)
- Tap Snooze duration to open a dialog box to set the amount of time to wait before sounding the alarm again if it is not dismissed. You can set the alarm to ring repeatedly from 5 minutes up to 1 hour.
- Tap Vibration to have the phone vibrate, in addition to playing the ringtone.
- Tap Alarm sound to select a ringtone for the alarm. The ringtone plays briefly when you select it.
- Slide the button on the Alarm volume slider to the right to increase the alarm volume and to the left to decrease it.
- Tap Auto app starter to set the application you want to automatically open when you stop the alarm.
- Tap Puzzle lock to checkmark the setting, which requires you to wake up enough to solve a simple puzzle to dismiss the alarm.
- Tap Memo to enter a name for the alarm.
- When you're finished, tap Save.
Change the Alarm/Clock Settings
- Tap > > Alarm/Clock.
- Tap > Settings.
- You can set the following options:
- Alarm in silent mode: Tap to place a checkmark and allow your phone to play alarms even when it is in Silent mode.
- Volume button behavior: Allows you to set the desired behavior of the volume buttons when pressed during an alarm.
- Puzzle lock: Allows you to choose the puzzle type to use during the puzzle lock.
- Vibrate type: Allows you to set the vibrate type.
Set a Timer
- Tap > > Alarm/Clock > Timer tab.
- Tap the Hour/Minute/Second sections to set the timer.
- Tap to set the following options:
- Vibration: Set the phone vibrate along with the alert sound. (A blue checkmark appears.)
- Alert sound: Select the alert sound.
- Alert volume: Set the alert volume.
- Tap .
- Tap to reset the timer and start over.
- Tap to resume the timer after it's stopped.
- Tap to stop the timer.
Set the World Clock
- Tap > > Alarm/Clock > World clock tab.
- Tap to add a city.
- Enter the city name in the search field and tap Done on the keyboard.
As you enter letters, the cities which starts from the letters are displayed.
– or –
Scroll through the cities list and tap the city.
- You can add cities as many as you want. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
Use the Stopwatch
- Tap > > Alarm/Clock > Stopwatch tab.
- Tap to start stopwatch time.
- Tap to stop the stopwatch.
- While measuring time, tap to record lap times.