Your phone comes with a preinstalled SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card to support roaming on compatible GSM networks.
Note: Your SIM card should be preinstalled. If you need to reinstall your SIM card, follow the instructions below.
Note: The SIM card included with your phone contains information specific to your phone and should be retained for use on GSM networks.
Insert a SIM Card
Follow these instructions to insert a Nano SIM card. Remember to power off your phone before inserting a Nano SIM card.
- Gently insert the ejection pin into the hole on the card tray and then pull out the ejected tray.
- Place the Nano SIM card into the correct section of the tray.
- Place gently with gold IC chip facing downward.
- Insert the card tray back into the slot.
- For more information, see Nano SIM Card.