This product is water and dust resistant in compliance with the Ingress Protection rating IP68.
Your product has undergone testing in a controlled environment and is proven to be water and dust resistant in certain circumstances (meets the requirements of classification IP68 as described by the international standard IEC 60529 - Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures [IP Code]; test conditions: 15-35ºC/59-95ºF, 86-106kPa, 1.5 meters, for 30 minutes).
Note: Do not expose the device in conditions that are different from the test conditions. Results may vary in actual use.
Warning: Despite a rating of IP68, your device is not impervious to conditions not tested in LG’s controlled environment. Please note that any damages that occur due to such causes changes the color of the LDI (Liquid Damage Indicator). If the color of LDI located inside the product changes, the product is to be considered ineligible for any free-of-charge repair services provided under the product's limited warranty. Avoid exposing the product to environments with excessive dust or moisture. Do not use the product in the following environments:
- Do not immerse the product in any liquid chemicals (soap, etc.) other than water.
- Do not immerse the product in salt water, including seawater.
- Do not immerse the product in a hot spring.
- Do not swim with this product.
- Do not place the product directly on sand (such as at a beach) or mud.
- Do not immerse your product in water deeper than approximately 1.5 meters. Do not
immerse your product in water for longer than 30 minutes.
If your product becomes wet, be sure to wipe the microphone, speaker, and stereo jack with a dry cloth before use.
- Should your product or your hands become wet, dry them before handling the product.
- Do not use the product in places where it may be sprayed with high pressure water (e.g. near a faucet or shower head) or submerge it in water for extended periods of time, as the product is not designed to withstand high water pressure.
- This product is not resistant to shock. Do not drop the product or subject it to shock. Doing so might damage or deform the main unit, causing water leakage.
- The product’s water and dust resistant features may be damaged by dropping or receiving an impact.
- If the product gets wet, use a clean, soft cloth to dry it thoroughly.
- The touch screen and other features may not work properly if the device is used while wet.
- Your product is water resistant only when the SIM/Memory card tray is properly inserted into the product.
- Do not open or close the SIM/Memory card tray while the product is wet or immersed in water. Exposing the open tray to water or moisture may damage the product.
- The SIM/Memory card tray contains rubber packing to help prevent dust, water, or moisture from entering the product. Do not damage the rubber packing as this may allow dust, water, or moisture to enter your product and cause damage.
Warning: Failure to follow the provided instructions may invalidate your device’s limited warranty.