Adjust your phone's volume settings to suit your needs and your environment.
- Tap > Settings > Sound tab.
- Tap Volume.
- Adjust each volume level.
- Ringtone: Changes the volume of your call ringtones (if applicable).
- Notification sound: Allows you to set this volume level. This is the volume of the ringtone when you receive a notification.
- Touch feedback & system: Changes the volume for feedback taps and system notifications.
- Music, video, games & other media: Changes the volume of your music, videos, and other media.
- Tap OK.
Tip: You can adjust the ringer volume on the home screen or Applications screen, or almost any screen by using the Volume keys on the back of your phone. In other applications such as Music, YouTube, spoken directions, and other audio, the Volume keys control the volume of the application.