Type search terms in the Google Search bar to find information on your phone and around the globe.
- From the home screen, tap the Google search bar or tap > Google > Google .
- The Search window opens.
- If confirmation appears, follow onscreen instructions.
- Type your search keywords and tap .
- Search results appear.
- To search by voice, tap in the search bar and speak your search terms.
Google Search Options
- Changing Search Information: In the search window, tap > Settings > In Apps and select where you want to search.
- Using Google Now: Google Now automatically searches for information based on search keywords used, your current location, etc., and presents search results in the search screen. Google Now also informs users of scheduled events.
- To use all of Google Now’s functions, ensure that Google Location Reporting and Location History are turned on in your location settings. Tap > Settings > General tab > Location > Google Location History and select your options.