Use Tethering to share your device’s Internet connection with a computer that connects to your device via USB tethering, Wi-Fi hotspot or by Bluetooth.
- Tap > Settings > Networks tab > Tethering.
- Select a tethering option: USB tethering, Wi-Fi hotspot or Bluetooth tethering.
- USB tethering: Allows other devices to connect to your phone via USB cable.
- Wi-Fi hotspot: Allows other devices to connect to your phone via Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth tethering: Pair your phone with the other device via Bluetooth.
Tip: For additional support with tethering, tap Help from the tethering menu.