You can send or receive files saved on your device to another LG device or tablet.
- Tap > Settings > Networks tab > Share & connect > File sharing > SmartShare Beam and swipe to activate it.
Note: Make sure that your device is connected to the same wireless network as the file transfer target device.
Note: Make sure that File sharing is turned on in the notification panel of both the device and the target device.
Sending Files to Another Device
- Select a file and tap > SmartShare Beam. You can also share multiple files at once by tapping from the file list, selecting the desired files, then tapping SHARE > SmartShare Beam.
- When the search permit confirmation window appears, tap OK.
- Select a device from the list of nearby devices that support SmartShare Beam.
- The file is sent to the device.