You can use Bluetooth to transfer information between your phone and another Bluetooth-enabled device such as a phone or computer.
Types of Data You Can Send via Bluetooth
You can send the following types of information, depending on the device you are sending to:
- Images and videos
- Calendar events
- Audio files
In the instructions below, Contacts data is being used as an example.
Sending Contacts Data via Bluetooth
- Tap > Essentials > Contacts .
- Tap > Share.
- Tap the contact(s) you want to send and then tap SHARE > Bluetooth.
- Tap a paired device to receive the data.
- The contact information is sent.
- If you see a message to confirm, follow the onscreen instructions.