Multimedia Messaging (MMS) lets you send pictures and videos using your phone’s messaging app. Although you can send several pictures or videos in a multimedia message, it may be better to just send one at a time, especially if the files are large in size.
- Tap > Gallery .
- The album list opens.
- Tap an album (such as Camera).
- The list of pictures and videos for the album opens.
- Tap the picture or video you want to share, then tap .
- To select multiple items, tap while viewing an album. Then tap all the items you want to include and tap SHARE.
- On the Share via menu, tap Messaging.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete and send the message.
For more information about sending multimedia messages, see Send a Multimedia Message (MMS).