Your phone is capable of receiving a wide variety of file types with Bluetooth, including pictures, music tracks, and documents such as PDFs.
- When another device attempts to send a file to your phone via Bluetooth, you will see a request to accept the file.
- Tap ACCEPT.
- The file is sent to your phone.
- When your phone receives a file, you will see a notification. To open the file immediately, drag the status bar down to display the notification panel, and then tap the notification.
- When you open a received file, what happens next depends on the file type:
- Media files and documents are usually opened directly in a compatible application. For example, if you open a music track, it starts playing in the default music application.
- For a vCalendar file, select the where you want to save the event, and then tap SAVE TO CALENDAR. The vCalendar is added to your Calendar events.
- For a vCard contact file, if there are multiple vCard files on your storage card, you can choose to import one, several, or all of those contacts to your contacts list.