The Nano SIM card is an IC (Integrated Circuit) card containing phone number and other customer information. Your phone’s SIM card is preinstalled and should only be accessed if directed by a customer service representative.
Handling the Nano SIM Card
Keep the following in mind when handling a Nano SIM card.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by inserting the SIM card in another-brand IC card reader, etc. Sprint is not responsible in such a case.
- Always keep the IC chip clean.
- Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
- Avoid applying labels. May damage the Nano SIM card.
- See instructions included with the Nano SIM card for handling.
- The Nano SIM card is the property of Sprint.
- The Nano SIM card is replaceable (at cost) in case of loss/damage.
- Return the Nano SIM card to Sprint when cancelling your subscription.
- Returned Nano SIM cards are recycled for environmental purposes.
- Note that Nano SIM card specifications and performance may change without notice.
- It is recommended that you keep a separate copy of information that is stored on the Nano SIM card. Sprint is not responsible for damages from stored information that is lost.
- Always follow emergency procedures to suspend service if your Nano SIM card or phone (Nano SIM card inserted) is lost/stolen. For details, contact Customer Service.
- Always power off the phone before inserting/removing a Nano SIM card.
Insert a Nano SIM Card
Follow these instructions to insert a Nano SIM card. Remember to power off your phone before inserting a Nano SIM card.
Note: Your phone’s SIM card is preinstalled. These instructions are for reference only.
- Gently insert the ejection pin into the hole on the card tray and then pull out the ejected tray.
- Place the Nano SIM card into the correct section of the tray.
- Place gently with gold IC chip facing downward.
- Insert the card tray back into the slot.
Note: Always use a genuine Nano-SIM card supplied by the service provider.