The Location settings menu allows you to enable location service. Your phone determines your approximate location using GPS, Wi-Fi and mobile networks.
- Tap > Settings > General tab > Location.
- Mode : Set the location mode as High accuracy (GPS and networks), Battery saving (Networks only), or Device sensors only (GPS only).
- RECENT LOCATION REQUEST: View apps that recently requested location information.
- Low power location estimation: Estimate the device location by using low power consumption.
- Google Location History: Permit Google services to collect your location information.