While you’re on a call, you will see a number of onscreen options. Tap an option to select it.
In-Call Screen Layout
Tap options to activate them during a call.
- Add call to initiate a 3-way call.
- End to end the current call.
- Dialpad to display the dialpad to enter additional numbers, for example, an extension or access code.
- For example: When you call your bank‘s 800 number, use your dialpad to enter your account number and PIN.
- Speaker to route the phone’s audio through the speaker (On) or through the earpiece (Off).
- Activate the speaker to route the phone’s audio through the speaker. (You can adjust the speaker volume using the volume keys.)
- Deactivate the speaker to use the phone’s earpiece.
Warning: Because of higher volume levels, do not place the phone near your ear during speakerphone use.
- Mute to mute the microphone during an active call. Tap again to unmute the microphone.
- Bluetooth (Only available when a Bluetooth headset is connected to your phone) to route the phone’s audio through a connected Bluetooth headset (On) or through the speaker (Off).
- When the call is routed to a Bluetooth headset, the current call area shows the Bluetooth call icon ().
Note: The Headset button is activated to show the current call is routed to the connected Bluetooth headset.
- To route the current call back to the phone, tap Bluetooth to temporarily use the phone. Tap it again to route the call back to the connected Bluetooth headset.
- When Bluetooth or the Bluetooth headset is turned off, the call is routed through either the earpiece or speaker and shows ().
- Tap during a call to display a list of additional in-call features:
- Contacts: Display your contacts list.