The HD Audio Recorder app records audible files. Use them to simply remind you about something you don’t want to forget (like a grocery list), record sound effects that you can attach to a message, or even record your voice over background audio (such as music or a speech).
You can preset recording options or manually configure specific audio settings so that you can record audio optimized for the selected mode.
- Tap > Essentials > HD Audio Recorder .
- Tap to select the recording mode.
- Normal: You can record audio without extra settings.
- Concert: You can record audio in a concert or other music events.
- Custom: You can configure the desired settings to record audio.
Note: When you connect an earphone to the device, the Select mic icon appears. Tap the Select mic icon and then select the microphone to use.
- Tap > Settings to customize the file type, bit depth, sampling rate and other settings.
- Tap to record audio.
- Tap to save the recorded file.
See Studio Mode for more information.