When you install apps from Google Play app and use them on your phone, they may require access to your personal information (such as your location, contact data, and more) or access to certain functions or settings of your phone. Download and install only apps that you trust.
- Tap > Play Store .
- Browse for an application. Once you have decided on one, tap it to view its details.
- Read the application descriptions and comments.
- Tap INSTALL (for free applications) or the price button (for paid applications).
Warning: Use caution with applications which request access to any personal data, functions, or significant amounts of data usage times.
- Check the progress of the current download by opening the Notifications Panel.
- You will be notified when the item is downloaded and installed on your phone.
- On the Play Store screen, tap > My apps & games, tap the installed application in the list, and then tap OPEN.
Purchase apps at your own risk. Sprint is not responsible for any harm to you or third parties resulting from the use of purchased applications.