Use the settings menu to enable or disable your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
- Wireless connection to all Bluetooth functions is not guaranteed for the phone.
- The phone may not connect properly depending on the other device.
- Noise may be experienced with wireless calls and hands-free calls depending on the conditions.
To enable Bluetooth:
- Tap > Settings > Networks tab.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn Bluetooth on.
- To disable Bluetooth, tap the switch again.
Tip: You can also turn Bluetooth on or off with the toggle menu in the notification panel. Drag the status bar down to display the notification panel and then tap Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on or off.
Note: Turn off Bluetooth when not in use to conserve battery power, or in places where using a wireless phone is prohibited, such as aboard an aircraft and in hospitals.