You can open edit menus by touching .
- While viewing a video, tap the Edit icon .
- Use a variety of effects and edit tools to edit the video.
- Tap SAVE to save changes.
Make a GIF File
You can easily make a GIF file using previously recorded video.
- At the desired starting point while watching the video, tap the Menu icon > Create GIF.
- The GIF file is generated for the time selected from the current time.
- For videos less than 5 seconds, GIF images are automatically generated for the remaining time.
Warning: The GIF making feature is provided for the user’s creative activity. If you infringe other’s copyright or defamation laws by using the GIF making feature, you may be liable for civil and criminal liability. Be sure to not duplicate or transfer the work of others without permission. LG Electronics cannot accept any liability for the user’s action.
Delete Pictures and Videos
You can delete files by using one of the following options.
- Touch and hold a file from the file list, then tap Delete.
- Tap from the file list and delete the desired files.
- Deleted files are automatically moved to Trash and they can be restored to the Gallery within 7 days.
- On the Gallery, tap Gallery Menu icon > Trash. Tap the Delete icon to completely delete the files. In this case, the files cannot be restore.