Compose and send email using any account you have set up on your phone. Increase your productivity by attaching files such as pictures, videos, or documents to email messages.
- Tap > Email .
- From the Inbox, tap .
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the To field.
- You can add as many message recipients as you want.
Note: To send an additional carbon copy (Cc) or a blind carbon copy (Bcc) of the current email to other recipients, enter the recipients in the Cc or Bcc field.
- Tap the Subject field and enter the email subject.
- Tap the body field and compose your email.
- To add an attachment (such as picture, video, contact, event, audio, etc.), tap .
- You can access the internal storage and navigate to the file you wish to attach.
- Tap the file you wish to attach.
- Tap to send the email.
Note: If you close the messaging window before sending it, the message will be stored in Drafts.