If you synchronize your phone with your Exchange account, you can read, manage, and send email in the same easy way as with a Gmail Account.
- Tap > Settings > General tab > Accounts & sync > ADD ACCOUNT > Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the EMAIL ADDRESS and tap NEXT.
- Enter the PASSWORD and then tap NEXT.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to configure options for the account.
- Enter an account name and a display name and tap NEXT to complete setup.
- Your corporate email account is set up and you will begin receiving email for the account.