You are here: Settings > Networks Settings > Virtual Private Networks (VPN) > Connect to or Disconnect From a VPN
Once you have set up a VPN connection, use the Wireless networks settings menu to connect to or disconnect from the VPN.
Connect to a VPN
- Tap > Settings > Networks tab > More > VPN.
- In the VPNs section, tap the VPN that you want to connect to.
- When prompted, enter your login credentials, and then tap CONNECT. When you are connected, the VPN connected icon appears in the notification area of the status bar.
- Open the Web browser to access resources such as intranet sites on your corporate network.
Disconnect From a VPN
- Drag the status bar down to open the Notification panel.
- Tap the VPN connection, and then tap Disconnect VPN to disconnect.