The setup screens help you set up certain features and preferences on your phone. Once your phone has been turned on, you will see a Welcome message. You can then complete the setup process.
Note: You may be able to complete the setup screens before your phone has been activated on your account.
- On the configuration screen, touch NEXT to get started.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete each section. For each topic, you will have the option to skip it and continue to the next screen.
- Language Selection - Select a desired language.
- Set internet connection - If prompted, follow the prompts to sign in to an available Wi-Fi® network. For secured Wi-Fi networks, you will need to enter a password. See Wi-Fi for more details.
- Set up your LG-LS993 - You can choose to restore a backup or copy from a device or set up as a new device.
- Google Account - Sign in or set up a Google Account.
- Google services - Read all of the information for the available Google Services and, if you agree, tap NEXT. Otherwise, uncheck the options and tap NEXT.
- Help apps find your location - Helps apps determine location. This means sending anonymous location to Google, even when no apps are running. Tap Learn more for additional information.
- Improve location accuracy - Allows apps and services to scan for Wi-Fi networks even when Wi-Fi is off.
- Help improve your Android experience - Allows your device to send diagnostic and usage data to Google automatically. Tap Learn more for additional information.
- Add your fingerprint - Prevent others from using this phone without your permission by activating device protection features.
- Legal documents - Read all of the information about legal documents.
- EULA (End-User License Agreement) - Read the End-User License Agreement and tap the I agree check box if you agree to the terms.
- Low power location estimation - Read the Low power location estimation information and tap the I agree check box if you agree to the terms.
- Tap DONE. Your setup is now complete. Follow the onscreen instructions to learn about basic touch menu navigation, view tutorials, or just get started.