The most "traditional" way to place a call is by using the phone's dialer screen.
- Tap > Phone > Dial tab.
- Enter a phone number using the on-screen dialpad and tap .
- If you enter a wrong number, tap to erase digits one by one.
- To erase the entire number, touch and hold .
- You can open other applications during a call. The will appear in the status bar while the call is underway.
- Press the Volume Up/Down keys to adjust the call volume.
- Use the on-screen buttons to add another call, put a call on hold, to use the speakerphone, and for other options, as described in In-Call Screen Layout and Operations.
- Tap to end the call.
Tip: To redial your last outgoing call, follow step 1 to access the Dialer, tap the Call logs tab, locate the call entry and tap .
You can also make calls from your Contacts list and from the Call logs.