You can display the date, time, signature or other information on the screen even when the main screen is turned off. Always-on display is a useful feature when you need to check the time quickly.
- Tap > Settings > Display tab.
- Tap Always-on display.
- Tap the Always-on display switch to turn the feature on.
- Tap Content to choose between Digital clock, Analog clock and Signature, then tap SAVE.
- After choosing Signature, enter your signature and choose the font.
Note: Make sure to check that your signature does not exceed the input field.
- Tap Night time to set a time to turn off the Always-on display function.
- Turn this switch on and enter the time to turn off the Always-on display function, then tap SAVE.
- Turn the Brighter Display switch on for brighter display.
Note: The battery may drain faster when you use Always-on display. Turn off this feature to use the battery longer.