You are here: Getting Started > Your Phone's Home Screen > Customize the Home Screen > Add Folders to the Home Screen
You can group home screen shortcuts into folders for convenient access.
- Tap , touch and hold a shortcut you want to place in a folder and drag it over another icon you want to place in the folder. Then release it.
- A new folder is created.
- To add more app shortcuts to the folder, touch and hold a shortcut and drag it on top of the new folder.
- The new shortcut is added to the folder.
Change Folder Names
Once you have added folders, you can change the name easily from the folder display.
- Tap , tap the folder to open it, and then tap the folder name.
- Type a new name and then tap OK.