If you have multiple Gmail accounts you wish to view on your phone, you can add them from the Settings > Accounts & sync menu.
- Tap > Settings > General tab > Accounts & sync > ADD ACCOUNT.
- Tap Google, and then tap Email or phone.
- Enter your Gmail username and password, and then tap NEXT.
- After your phone connects with the Google servers, select the items you would like to sync with your phone and then tap Sync now.
- Tap Finish setup.
- You are signed in to your Google Account, and you can access both of your Gmail accounts from the Gmail app.
Note: You can also sign up for a new Gmail account from the Settings menu. In step 2 above, tap Or create a new account and follow the prompts.