Add events to your calendar directly from the Calendar application.
- Tap > Calendar .
- The Calendar app opens.
- Tap .
- The add event window opens.
- Enter an event name, location, start date/time, end date/time, etc., and then tap SAVE.
- The event is added to your calendar.
Selecting a Calendar
- If you have more than one calendar, select a calendar in which to add events:
- Select your Google Account to create a Google Calendar event. If you have several Google Calendars on the Web, select one in which to add your event.
- You can create multiple Google Calendars only in Google Calendar on the Web. After creating them in Google Calendar on the Web, you’ll be able to see them in the Calendar application on your phone. For more information about creating and managing multiple Google Calendars, visit the Google website: calendar.google.com.
- If you have synchronized your phone with an Microsoft Exchange account on your computer, you can also select these calendars.