The Capture+ feature allows you to create memos and capture screen shots. You can use Capture+ to easily and efficiently create memos during a call, with a saved picture or from most phone screens.
- While viewing the screen you want to capture and create a memo on, slide the Status Bar down and tap .
- Create a memo using the following options:
- : Tap to undo the most recent action.
- : Tap to redo the most recently undone action.
- : Tap to add typed text to the memo.
- : Tap to add freehand notations to the memo.
- : Tap to use the eraser on the drawing you've added to the memo.
- : Tap to crop the memo.
- : Tap to save the current memo.
- : Tap to share the memo or change the background paper style.
Note: Please use a fingertip while using the Capture+ feature. Do not use your fingernail.
- Tap to save the current memo.
- Tap QuickMemo+ or Gallery to select where to save the note.
Discard the current Capture+:
- Tap until you exit Capture+.
View the Saved Memo
Your memo can be saved in the QuickMemo+ application or in the Gallery application.
To view the memo saved in QuickMemo+:
- Tap > LG > QuickMemo+ and select the memo.
To view the memo saved in your Gallery:
- Tap > Gallery and select the Capture+ album.