Open topic with navigation
Transfer Via PC or Laptop
You can transfer user contents via a desktop or laptop using a USB cable.
- Connect the Android phone to a computer using a USB cable. Then open the Android phone's Notifications Panel.
- Tap USB connected, then (depending on the phone) tap Media sync (MTP), Turn on USB storage or Mass storage.
- On the computer, open My computer (or Windows Explorer), click the removable drive associated with your phone, then transfer all of the files you want to the computer.
- On the computer, safely stop/remove the USB Phone. For example, for Windows® XP, use the Safely Remove Hardware option.
- On the Android phone, open the Notifications Panel, tap USB connected > Charge phone (or Turn off USB storage) then disconnect the previous Android Phone from the computer.
- Connect the LG G2 to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- In the USB connection type menu on the LG G2, tap Media sync (MTP).
- On the computer, organize the files in the folder, transfer the files into the LG G2 folder, then safely stop/remove the USB Phone.
- On the LG G2, open the Notifications Panel, tap USB connected > Charge phone, then disconnect it from the computer.