Open topic with navigation
Change the Phone's Wallpaper
You can select and assign your phone's background wallpaper.
- From the Home screen, tap > Home screen settings > Wallpaper.
– or –
Touch and hold an empty spot on the Home screen, then tap the Wallpapers tab.
- Tap Gallery, ID wallpapers, Live Wallpapers, Multi-photo, or Wallpaper gallery.
- Gallery to use a picture saved on your phone as a wallpaper. You can crop the picture before setting it as a wallpaper.
- ID wallpapers to open the available wallpapers that were included in your Sprint ID pack.
- Live Wallpapers to open a list of animated wallpapers installed on your phone. Live wallpapers can be animated or even interactive. More Live wallpapers are available in the Play Store.
- Multi-photo to combine and use pictures saved on your phone as a wallpaper. You can crop the picture before setting it as a wallpaper.
- Wallpaper gallery to open a screen of wallpaper images saved on your phone. Slide the thumbnail images left and right to view the available images.
- Depending on the type of wallpaper, tap Crop, Set wallpaper or Apply.