Open topic with navigation
Add and Remove Widgets on the Home Screen
Widgets are self-contained applications that can be accessed through your Applications screen or on the Home or Extended screens. Unlike a shortcut, this Widget appears as an on-screen application.
To add a Widget:
- Tap to access the Home screen.
- Touch and hold on an empty area of the screen.
- Tap the Widgets tab.
- Touch and hold an available Widget and drag it to your current screen.
To remove a Widget:
- Go to the Home screen canvas on which the widget is located.
- Touch and hold the widget. This unlocks it from its location on the current screen.
- Drag the widget over Remove and release it.
- This action does not delete the Widget. It just removes it from the current canvas.
To place a Widget onto a different screen:
- Touch and hold the widget you want to move.
- Drag the widget to the edge of the screen (the left side if moving to a screen located on the left, right side if moving to a screen located on the right).
- After about one second, the current screen will change. Repeat until you get to the desired screen.