Open topic with navigation
You can adjust your camera’s settings using the icons on the main camera screen and the full camera settings menu.
- Press and hold the camera button at the lower right side of the phone.
– or –
Press Home > > Camera.
- Touch if you want to select the front-facing camera.
- Touch for the available options (some options are available to the back-facing camera only or the front-facing camera only):
- Picture mode: Select from Normal, Continuous shooting, Panorama, Smile shutter, Effects, or HDR.
- Normal: Takes a normal picture.
- Continuous shooting: Takes up to nine pictures continuously while touching and holding the shutter button.
- Panorama: Takes a panorama picture as you pan the phone sideways.
- Smile shutter: Detects a smile on a face and automatically takes a picture without your touching the shutter button.
- Effects: Takes a picture with various types of effects, such as Colored pencil, Poster, Comic, Pop art, and more.
- HDR: Takes three pictures at different exposure levels and combines them into one picture. It compensates the loss of detail at each exposure levelandhelps produce a clear and detailed picture. The shutter sounds only once while taking the three pictures.
- Size: Selects from 5.0M(2592x1944), 3.2M(2048x1536), 2.0M(1600x1200), 1.3M(1280x960), 0.8M(1024x768), WVGA(800x480), or VGA(640x480).
- Zoom: Displays the zoom slider on the screen. Drag the slider to zoom in and out.
- Camera light: Selects from ON, OFF, or Auto.
- More Settings:
- Focus settings: Selects from Auto, Face detection, Macro, or OFF.
- Shooting scene: Selects from Auto, Portrait, Scenery, Night portrait, Night scenery, or Action.
- Add location info: Touch the OFF icon to turn it on. Touch the ON icon to turn it off.
- Image quality: Selects from Super fine, Fine, or Normal.
- Blink detection: Touch the OFF icon to turn it on. Touch the ON icon to turn it off.
- Auto exposure: Selects from Frame average, Center weighted, or Spot metering.
- Select ISO: Selects from Auto, 100, 200, 400, or 800.
- White balance: Selects from Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Incandescent, or Fluorescent.
- Auxiliary line: Selects from OFF or Grid.
- Auto-review: Selects from Moment auto-review, Auto-review, or OFF.
- Default settings: Resets all the camera settings to the factory default settings. Touch OK to confirm.
Note: If you select items other than Auto for Shooting scene, you cannot select Flash mode, Focus settings, Auto exposure, Select ISO, and White balance.