Open topic with navigation
The Eco Mode allows you to save battery life while using your phone.
- Touch Home > > Eco Mode.
- Drag the onscreen slider to select when you use the Eco Mode:
- Never: Disables the Eco Mode.
- 10-90%: Selects the remaining battery power when the Eco Mode activates. For example, 40% means the Eco Mode activates when the remaining battery power reaches 40%.
- Always: Sets your phone to always use the Eco Mode.
- Touch Eco settings to select the Eco level. Touch the leaf of the following items to select:
- Sleep to set the screen timeout to 15 seconds.
- Display brightness to decrease the display brightness.
- Wallpaper to select the Eco wallpaper.
- Auto-sync to disable automatic synchronization with applications.
- Haptic feedback to turn off the Haptic feedback feature.
- Auto-rotate screen to disable the Auto-rotate screen feature.
- Touch Close.
When Eco Mode is on, the Eco Mode icon appears on the status bar.
Configured settings in the Eco Mode are automatically reflected in the respective Settings menu, and vice versa.