You are here: Making Connections > Connectivity > Transfer Content to Your New Phone > Ways of Transferring Contacts and Other Content into Your Phone
There are different ways you can individually add contacts and other content to your new HTC phone.
- Sync with your computer. Use HTC Sync Manager to sync contacts, documents, playlists, and more between your phone and a computer running a Windows® or Mac OS X® operating system. You can also use it to transfer iTunes backup that contains contacts, messages, and other content from an iPhone to your computer, and then to your HTC phone. For details, see HTC Sync Manager.
- Google Account. Google contacts are imported to your phone after you sign in to your Google Account. You can also create more Google contacts right from your phone.
- Social network accounts. Log in to your favorite social networks to sync contact information from them.
- Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®. Your phone syncs your work contacts from the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Server in your workplace.
- Outlook.com account. Sync personal contacts from your Microsoft Outlook.com account.
- Phone contacts. You can create contacts locally on your phone, if you don’t prefer to store them on your online accounts.