In the Quick Settings panel, easily turn settings such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on or off.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification panel.
- Right below the Settings button, you'll see the first six Quick Settings tiles.
- To see all of the Quick Settings tiles:
- With two fingers, swipe down from the status bar.
– or –
- Swipe down twice from the status bar.
- To turn a setting on or off, just tap its tile.
Customize Quick Settings
You can remove, replace, or rearrange the tiles in Quick Settings.
- With two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings.
- Tap and do one of the following:
- Touch and hold a tile, and then drag it to your desired position.
- Touch and hold a tile, and then drag it down under the Drag to add tiles section to hide it from the Quick Settings panel.
- Under the Drag to add tiles section, drag a tile up to show it in the Quick Settings panel.
- Tap .
Note: There is a limit to the number of tiles that can be shown in the first panel of Quick Settings. You may need to swipe left on the Quick Settings panel to see more Quick Settings tiles.