You are here: Making Connections > Connectivity > Wi-Fi > Turn Wi-Fi On and Connect to a Wireless Network
It’s quick and easy to turn Wi-Fi on and connect to a wireless network.
- Tap > > Settings
- Tap the Wi-Fi On/Off switch to turn Wi-Fi on or off.
- Tap Wi-Fi to see a list of detected Wi-Fi networks.
Note: To manually scan for Wi-Fi networks, tap > Scan. Tap to view saved networks, enable a notification when public Wi-Fi is available, and set Wi-Fi status during sleep mode.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- If you selected a secured network, you’ll be asked to enter the network key or password.
- Tap Connect. You’ll see the Wi-Fi icon ( ) in the status bar when connected.