You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Camera and Video > Record Video in 3D Audio or High Resolution Audio > Turn on High Resolution Audio
Record videos, including selfie videos, with high resolution audio.
- High resolution audio is only available when the video quality is set to HD (720p) or higher.
- You can't pause video recording when using high resolution audio.
- Tap > Camera.
- Switch to Video mode, if you're not in this mode. See Choose a Capture Mode.
- Tap to open the slideout menu.
- Tap High-res audio to turn on high resolution audio.
- When you're ready to start recording, tap .
- To stop recording, tap .
- Videos recorded with high resolution audio are saved in MKV (Matroska video) file format.