Experience music tuned to your ears when you use your HTC USonic earphones with HTC U11. The earphones will scan your ears to determine the output level that best suits you.
Note: The HTC USonic earphones can only be used with HTC U11 and other compatible HTC phones supporting HTC USonic.
- Plug your HTC USonic earphones into the phone, and then put the ear buds into your ears.
- If this is your first time to plug in the earphones and you're prompted to set up a personal audio profile, tap Start.
– or –
Go to Settings and then tap HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation.
- Tap Start scanning now and then wait for the phone to finish setting up your audio profile.
- Tap Done.
- You can add another profile for the same or another set of HTC USonic earphones. Go to Settings and then tap HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation > .
- To turn your personal audio profile that's tuned for your earphones on or off, just tap the HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation On/Off switch in Settings or in the notification panel when you're listening to music, watching movies, or playing games.
- HTC BoomSound is not available over HDMI, Bluetooth, Miracast, or USB audio out.
See Turn Active Noise Cancellation On or Off for more information.