If you have an iPhone®, there are easy ways to transfer your contacts, messages, and other content to your HTC U11.
- Back up and restore iPhone content through iCloud®. For details, see Transfer iPhone Content Through iCloud.
- Back up iPhone content using iTunes® on your computer, and then use HTC Sync Manager to transfer the content to HTC U11. For details, see HTC Sync Manager.
If you have an iCloud account, sync iPhone content to your iCloud storage, and then transfer the content to HTC U11. You can transfer the following types of content from iCloud: contacts, bookmarks, text messages, messages from iMessage®, calendar events, and photos.
- Tap > > Settings > Get content from another phone.
- Tap iPhone > Import from iCloud backup.
- Follow the steps shown onscreen to back up your iPhone content to your iCloud storage, and then tap Sign in.
- Choose the iPhone backup that you want to transfer to HTC U11, and then tap Next.
- Choose the types of content you want to transfer, and then tap Import.
- Wait for the transfer to finish, and then tap Done.
Note: Only some contact details can be transferred, such as the contact name, photo, postal address, email address, birthdate, anniversary date, and notes.