From time to time, system software updates for your phone may be available. Your phone can automatically check and notify you if an update is available. You can download and install the update to your phone. Depending on the type of update, the update may erase all your personal data and customized settings, and it could also remove any programs you have installed. Make sure that you have backed up the information and files you want to keep.
Note: Checking and downloading system software updates require data access that will count towards your monthly data allowance.
- Tap > > Settings.
- Tap System updates.
- Tap any of these available settings:
- Update profile: Update your online user profile information. See Update Your Profile for details.
- Update PRL: Update the Preferred Roaming List (PRL). See Update Your PRL for details.
- UICC Unlock: Unlock the UICC and use a UICC card from other service providers. For more information about UICC unlock, contact Sprint.
- HTC software update: Update the phone’s operating system. See Update Your Phone Software for details.