Play music simultaneously to multiple Blackfire compliant speakers from your phone.
Before you start, make sure your speakers are connected to your Wi-Fi network. Refer to the documentation that comes with your speakers to set up and connect them to your Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting your speakers to your Wi-Fi network, open a music app on your phone.
- Swipe up with three fingers on the screen.
- Your phone then turns Wi-Fi on automatically and scans for media devices on your Wi-Fi network. You’ll then see the available speakers listed.
- Tap the speaker you want to connect to.
- In the music app that you’re using, start playing music.
- You’ll then hear the music play from the speaker you’ve selected.
- To switch between speakers or to group them, swipe up the screen again with three fingers.
- To stream music to another speaker, just tap it.
- To group speakers so that music plays through them at the same time, tap the Group button next to a speaker name, select the other speakers you want to group it with, and then tap OK.
Rename the Speakers
You can rename your Blackfire compliant speakers in Settings.
- Make sure the speakers are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap > > Settings > HTC Connect.
- Your phone then turns Wi-Fi on automatically and scans for media devices on your Wi-Fi network. You’ll then see the available Blackfire speakers listed.
- Tap next to a speaker name.
- Enter the new speaker name, and then tap Done.