You are here: Getting Started > Your Phone's Home Screen > Customize the Home Screen > Set the Home Wallpaper
Choose from the available wallpapers, or use any photo you’ve taken with the camera.
Note: You can only change the wallpaper while in Classic home screen layout.
- Tap and hold an empty space on a widget panel.
- Tap Wallpaper.
- Choose from where you want to select a wallpaper.
- To use a wallpaper stored on your phone, tap HTC wallpapers or Live wallpapers.
- Tap Themes store to use a wallpaper from the Theme app. See Themes for details.
- To use a photo you captured with the camera, tap Photos.
- Tap Sprint ID to select a wallpaper from a downloaded Sprint ID pack.
- Tap Apply or Set wallpaper.
- When prompted, tap Home screen. Or, if you want to use the same wallpaper for the lock screen, tap Home screen and lock screen.