You can use Bluetooth to transfer information between your phone and another Bluetooth-enabled device such as a phone or notebook computer.
Types of Data You Can Send via Bluetooth
You can send the following types of information, depending on the device you are sending to:
- Images and videos
- Calendar events
- Audio files
In the instructions below, Contacts data is being used as an example.
Sending Contacts Data via Bluetooth
- Tap > > People.
- Do any of the following:
- To send someone’s contact information, touch and hold the name of the contact (not the icon or photo), and then tap Send contact as vCard.
- To send your contact information, touch and hold My profile, and then tap Send my profile.
- Tap Send contact via and choose Bluetooth.
- Select the type of information you want to send.
- Tap Send.
- Tap a paired device to receive the data.
- The contact information is sent.
- If you see a message to confirm, follow the onscreen instructions.