Instead of manually adjusting the camera settings, you can select a scene with predefined settings that best matches the environment you're capturing.
- Tap > Camera.
- Switch to Pro mode. See Choose a Capture Mode.
- Tap and then choose a preset scene:
- Capture nightscapes such as a city skyline or street with city lights. Keep the camera steady when taking the shot for best results.
- Capture a moving subject such as your kid playing sports or a moving car.
- Capture a close-up shot of a subject such as a bird or a flower.
- When you're ready to take the photo, tap .
If you need to manually adjust a scene and save it as a new preset, see Manually Adjust Camera Settings.