Your phone lets you receive various files with Bluetooth, including photos, contact info, and documents such as PDFs.
Important: Refer to the other device’s documentation for instructions on sending information over Bluetooth.
- Tap > > Settings.
- Tap the Bluetooth On/Off switch to turn Bluetooth on.
- On the sending device, send one or more files to your phone.
- If asked, accept the pairing request on your phone and on the sending device. You may also be prompted to enter the same passcode or confirm the auto-generated passcode on both devices.
- You’ll then get a Bluetooth authorization request.
- Tap Pair.
- When your phone receives a file transfer request notification, slide the notification panel down, tap the incoming file notification, and then tap Accept.
- When a file is transferred, a notification is displayed. Slide the notification panel down, and then tap the relevant notification to view the file.