Search for and pair nearby Bluetooth devices. Registered Bluetooth® devices can be connected simply.
- Enable the Bluetooth function on the Bluetooth devices being paired beforehand.
Important: For you to listen to music with your headset, the headset must support the A2DP Bluetooth profile.
Note: Before you connect your headset, make it discoverable so your phone can find it. Refer to your headset manual for details.
- Swipe down from the status bar with two fingers to open Quick Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on. You'll also see a list of paired devices.
- Tap More settings.
- The Bluetooth settings open.
- Nearby devices appear in the “Available devices” list.
- If a target device is not detected, tap Scan for devices to search again.
- Tap a device from the “Available devices” list, and follow the onscreen instructions to pair with the device.
- The Bluetooth device is paired to your phone.
- Methods to accept a Bluetooth connection differ depending on the devices used.
Unpairing from a Bluetooth Device
- Tap > > Settings.
- Tap the Bluetooth On/Off switch to turn Bluetooth on.
- In the Paired devices section, tap next to the device to unpair.
- Tap Unpair.
- The device is unpaired from your phone. To make another connection with the device, you will need to pair again.