Your phone allows you to access, read, and reply to all your Gmail messages.
When new Gmail arrives, you will see in the status bar.
- Pull down the status bar to display the notification panel.
- Tap the new message from the notification panel.
- The new Gmail message opens.
- If you have two or more new Gmail messages, tapping the notification opens the Gmail inbox.
You can also read and reply to all your Gmail messages from the Gmail inbox.
- Tap > > Gmail.
- The Gmail inbox opens.
- Tap the message thread you want to view.
- The message thread opens, with the newest message displayed.
Options when Reviewing Gmail Messages
- Replying to Gmail Messages: With the Gmail message open, tap , compose your reply message, and tap .
- To reply to all, tap and choose Reply all.
- Forwarding Gmail Messages: With the Gmail message open, tap > Forward, enter a recipient and an additional message, and tap Send .