You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Camera and Video > Advanced Camera Features > Manually Adjust Camera Settings
Manually Adjust Camera Settings
If you want to have expert command of your camera settings for different environments or lighting conditions, manually adjust the values for settings like white balance, exposure, ISO, and more. You can save the adjustments for reuse.
- Tap > Camera.
- Switch to Pro mode. See Choose a Capture Mode.
- Tap a setting, and then drag its slider to make adjustments.
- Tap a setting again to hide the slider.
- To save the adjustment as a custom setting, tap , select Custom 1, 2, or 3, and then tap Save.
- To use one of your custom settings, tap or , and then select the custom setting (, , or )
- To change a setting back to auto, tap .
- When you're ready to take a photo, tap .